1. How would you describe Breton’s sound in twenty words or less?
We make electronic music and films, then every show we remix it live with humans.
2. Can you kindly list a few dream collaborators?
Jonathan Glazier, Brian Eno, Edgar Wright, Andy Kauffman.
3. What’s the greatest pop song of all time?
‘Ashes To Ashes’ or ‘Can’t Get You Out Of My Head’.
4. What do you have in store throughout 2012?
We have lots of festival and shows, a fashion show we are doing music for, a documentary and a huge gift we have made for all the people that have supported us over the past year.
5. Are there any misconceptions that you’d like to clear up?
None at all. We like the fact that people make stuff up about us, it means that the only way people can work out what we’re about is to come to shows and come and say hello.