1. How would you describe your sound in twenty words or less?
SURF POP GARAGE INDIE PUNK SURF POP GARAGE INDIE PUNK SURF POP GARAGE INDIE PUNK SURF POP GARAGE INDIE PUNK.
2. What can you reveal about your forthcoming debut album?
We’ll be recording 4 new tracks this fall and from there we’ll decide if we’re going to release another EP or save them for a full-length at the end of the year. The songs are sounding really good!
3. Can you kindly list a few dream collaborators?
Stephen Street would be incredible to work with. He’s produced so many of our favorite acts. Rick Rubin would obviously be AMAZING to collaborate with. In terms of bands, we would love to tour with The Vaccines…
4. What’s the greatest pop song of all time?
Maybe “Yesterday” or “Wouldn’t It Be Nice.” “Billie Jean” and “Smells Like Teen Spirit” are also up there. It’s impossible to name just one.
5. What do you have in store for the remainder of 2012?
More gigs, our second music video, CMJ showcases and new music!