1. How would you describe your sound in twenty words or less?
I’d like to think it sounds like what freshly mown grass smells like after a rainstorm.
2. What can you reveal about your forthcoming collaboration with Richard Swift?
We’ve worked on one song together so far and we’re both really happy with how it turned out. I was thinking of putting it out as a single but there’s talk of doing a few more tunes that would get released all together. Perhaps an EP.
3. Can you kindly list a few dream collaborators?
Todd Barry, Palmer Scott, Bruce Cockburn, David Byrne.
4. What’s the greatest pop song of all time?
“Smells Like Instant Karma”.
5. What do you have in store for the remainder of 2012?
I’ll be touring in The Mynabirds in October and November and recording some Field Days tunes in September and December. Other than that, I’ll be posting to my multiple fake Twitter feeds and building a new studio.